We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreamz Come True Vacation Rentals

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
8 posts
Save Topic
Dreamz Come True Vacation Rentals

Has anyone ever rented from this company? The representatives name is Juliann. I am thinking of renting from here and wanted any feedback. Thanks

Michigan
Level Contributor
608 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreamz Come True Vacation Rentals

I sent to request some information for rentals for next spring (march 2011) and was answered back initially with a email that she had received my email, then had one other email and then nothing. I sent a couple more to her and have still heard nothing. I would think that if it is to early for them to do march 2011 the least she could do is email back and let me know. My husband also emailed her and only received the one email back that she was looking foreward to working with him on a rental then nothing

Let me know if you have any better luck

Marblehead...
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreamz Come True Vacation Rentals

Sometimes their replies will go straight to your Spam folder??

new york
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreamz Come True Vacation Rentals

Hi

Dont know how true this is but i saw a post from someone on craigslist about that company under puerto rico vacation rentals. you may want to read it.

thanks

Denver
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreamz Come True Vacation Rentals

Yes, I have dealt with this company and have posted a post regarding it.

It has been almost 2 months since we got back from Puerto Rico and she will not return my deposit. According to Julieann, she is having financial difficulties and has not been able to return several peoples deposits. She also changed our unit 2 days before our arrival without telling me. The only reason I knew, was she gave me a different address to meet her at and I was told that the other unit was not available, so she moved us. Overall,

she has not been professional and I am still out my deposit. She will not return emails or any contact.

Edited: 22 March 2010, 16:16
Michigan
Level Contributor
608 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreamz Come True Vacation Rentals

I am so sorry that happened to you. I did go on craigslist and read what you put on there-there must be something wrong if she had to rent furniture for your rental unit-I have never heard of such a thing

Thanks for making all of us aware it is very helpful for us.

I hope you get your deposit back

I always wondered if these people read these reviews and stuff and have just found out that some do

We went to a resort in Cancun a few weeks ago and had some issues which I put in my review and today I go a PM from a manager of the resort that wanted contact information for me and said he is going to check into the issues-I do not know if anything will come of it but it is nice to have someone contact a person with issues

Florida
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreamz Come True Vacation Rentals

Thank you so much for this information. Very helpful. Was the condo you ended up in one pictured on her website? I have already put down the 50% deposit but am considering requesting a refund. I wonder how that will go. I am also having trouble reaching her. Thanks

7. Re: Dreamz Come True Vacation Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 April 2010, 01:35
8. Re: Dreamz Come True Vacation Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 April 2010, 01:35
Minneapolis...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Dreamz Come True Vacation Rentals

My friends and I are renting a condo from Juliann with a reservation date that begins next week. We have tried to reach her by e-mail and phone (and left voicemails) several times in the past week to confirm last minute details with no response back… We had already transferred her the rental payment AND security deposit in full through PayPal when we made the reservation a few months ago, so you can imagine our frustration and anxiety at this point.

I would not rent from her solely due to her unprofessionalism. I can understand if it takes 24 hours or even 48 hours to return someone’s call, but we have now been waiting for 3+ days and will be leaving to Puerto Rico soon without a place to stay and down by over $600!

Puerto Rico
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Dreamz Come True Vacation Rentals

I emailed the group that is coming at the end of the month and explained the situation and have given them a choice of a refund or to stay in another apartment the only one I have available. I have also tried to call the group. I do have a condo available for them (you) to replace the 3 bedroom is no longer available. (The administration of the condo forbids the vacation rentals). I have not received a reply from my email or an answer to my phone calls. I will try again. Please call me directly or email me so we can work this out.