We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving in San Juan Tomorrow!

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
110 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Arriving in San Juan Tomorrow!

Hi,

I'm arriving in San Juan around noon. I want to go to Condado to browse the shops. I am staying at the Doubletree Hilton, San Juan. Does anyone know the distance from Doubletree to Condado?

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving in San Juan Tomorrow!

About a mile to the heart of it. You are just south of the beach at Ocean park.

San Juan
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving in San Juan Tomorrow!

doubletree is at the edge of Condado, it is considered Condado were the hotel is located, one block east then you leave Condado area

Edited: 19 October 2010, 17:11
Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving in San Juan Tomorrow!

Sorry. Must be thinking of another hotel. Did not know there were any shops around it. The one I was thinking of was south if ocean park. About a mile to the shops in the Condado area. Ashford Ave and Condado Ave.

4. Re: Arriving in San Juan Tomorrow!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2011, 06:41