We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old San Juan Hotel/B&B Suggestions?

Safety Harbor...
Level Contributor
39 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Old San Juan Hotel/B&B Suggestions?

My husband and I plan to stay in OSJ for 2-3 nights in Feb/Mar. We wish to get a local & cultural flavor of the city and feel it's pulse. We are not interested in typical toursity hotels. Clean and inexpensive meets the mark.

I look forward to your suggestions.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
498 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old San Juan Hotel/B&B Suggestions?

try checking out The House or The Milano. both good and not much $

virginia beach, va
Level Contributor
121 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old San Juan Hotel/B&B Suggestions?

We recently stayed at Caleta 64 in Old San Juan. It was fantastic. Check it out here on Trip Advisor. There are 64 posts about how fantastic it is (and one negative - don't get that one) and there are photos. The location cannot be beat as it is central to everything. You feel like a native staying there. The website is www.caleta64.com. Have a great time.

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
443 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Old San Juan Hotel/B&B Suggestions?

I agree w/ vabchtravler....Caleta 64 is a great choice to get a good feel for the city...and a great location.

4. Re: Old San Juan Hotel/B&B Suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2012, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about San Juan
Recent Conversations