We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Conquistadore...

bel air, md
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
El Conquistadore...

I heard that the El Conquistadore is a great place that the kids would enjoy! Water park? We've already booked our hotel elsewhere, but do they allow visitors to spend the day as guests (for a fee, of course)?

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,408 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Conquistadore...

You of course will be able to get on the grounds and spend money. They like that. You can't get out to the private island without a guest pass. Pools sometimes they checked, sometimes they did not. The water park is a seperate admission. Depending on how crowded it is, they allow outside guest to purchase tickets. I would contact them and ask. They don't sell a day pass.

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Conquistadore...

In my experience they only allow you to purchase water park tickets up to a maximum of persons in the room. In no occasion will they allow you to purchase more than 4 tickets per room, per day, The tickets have dates on them, so you cannot buy in advance to latter combine with tickets purchased on other dates,

Edited: 08 February 2011, 23:29
King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
9,007 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Conquistadore...

I'm with PR-Nature-Lover. As far as I know, the park is open to hotel guests only. The room number must be provided when purchasing the tickets. I would recommend calling the hotel to make sure.

bel air, md
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Conquistadore...

Thanks everyone. If we decide to go there, we will call first.

5. Re: El Conquistadore...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2012, 05:19