We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a cheap place to have a massage

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix AZ
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need a cheap place to have a massage

Hi,

I'll be traveling to San Juan next week and staying on Isla Verde. does anyone know where I can get a good massage for decent price. I'm not looking to go to a hotel spa or day spa, just a little legitimate hole in the wall like you can find in Mexico.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,923 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a cheap place to have a massage

Go on Gustazo.com , that is a discount coupon site in P. R. , they have the Zen Spa one hour massage 50 % off. It's good to use till January. The Spa is great. I think you have 2 day's to purchase the coupon

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,135 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a cheap place to have a massage

http://www.gustazos.com/deal/subscription

It's very similar to Groupon.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Need a cheap place to have a massage

Puerto Rico is nothing like Mexico, the cost of living is very similar to the United States.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Need a cheap place to have a massage

Puerto Rico is nothing like Mexico, the cost of living is very similar to the United States.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
60 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need a cheap place to have a massage

there's anam spa in old san juan, they charge $1.00 per minute for a massage which is not that bad

pinson al
Level Contributor
87 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need a cheap place to have a massage

We were in Isla Verde in May and there are lots and lots of massage parlors up and down the street but they massage body parts other than neck and shoulders. Women wear very little and very high heel shoes.

7. Re: Need a cheap place to have a massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2012, 10:20