We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott vs. Ritz Carlton

Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott vs. Ritz Carlton

It's our first trip to Puerto Rico and we're trying to decide between the Marriott and the Ritz. Beach, location, service? Which would you pick and why?

San Juan
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott vs. Ritz Carlton

there are 3 marriotts (isla verde, condado, miramar), which one you are talking about?

Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott vs. Ritz Carlton

Marriott San Juan Resort, Condado. Thanks.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
2,653 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott vs. Ritz Carlton

Hi asjassie, For a first trip, I definitely recommend a hotel in the Condado because of its walkability and central location. The Marriot Stelaaris is nice, but not spectacular. The Ritz is really for people who would rather not be in Puerto Rico at all.

Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriott vs. Ritz Carlton

Thanks for that information. What would be spectacular in Condado?

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
2,653 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Marriott vs. Ritz Carlton

La Concha is the current most hip hotel in the Condado and San Juan generally. I don't know if I'd use the term spectacular, but its very nice.

6. Re: Marriott vs. Ritz Carlton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2012, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about San Juan
Recent Conversations