We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach chairs and umbrellas.....in San Juan, PR area

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nederland, CO
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Beach chairs and umbrellas.....in San Juan, PR area

I've been trying to find a really great beach chair and beach umbrella the last few months in the San Juan area and have not located what I want. I've tried all of the standard places like Walgreens, Kmart, Walmart, etc.....Does anyone have any great suggestions where to find this stuff?

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
3,921 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach chairs and umbrellas.....in San Juan, PR area

ebay

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach chairs and umbrellas.....in San Juan, PR area

Well, I would suggest you try again now. The stores are just now starting to put summer stuff out.

You can try the new Sams on Kennedy Ave.

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach chairs and umbrellas.....in San Juan, PR area

Check Ambiente Moderno or Patio Gallery at Roosevelt Ave. they carry them year round. Also, Home Depot should start bringing them as we get closer summer.

frankiepoo, those items need to get shipped to Puerto Rico by commercial cargo and in my experience ebay sellers don't like to go through all the "bill of loadin, etc." hassle, so they just don't ship large items here. If you have had suceess in the past buying from ebay these large items and having them sent here, would love to hear and learn how to do it.

4. Re: Beach chairs and umbrellas.....in San Juan, PR area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2013, 10:29