We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation Rental Needed

Stratford...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Vacation Rental Needed

Our group of 12 (2 couples and 2 families of 4) is looking for a vacation rental in the San Juan area. This is our first time to PR and we want to make sure that we are still within walking distance or a short cab ride away from restaurants, shops, nightlife, etc.

Edited: 23 February 2012, 16:04
usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation Rental Needed

There are plenty of high-rise oceanfront condos available in the Condado and Isla Verde Beach areas. To start, check them out at this website:

cyberrentals.com/san-juan/…find.squery

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
2,652 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Vacation Rental Needed

Hi, Jam, There is a link on this page, bottom left. San Juan Vacation Rentals

Montreal, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Vacation Rental Needed

hi tripadvisor i am looking for an appartment rental for one week for 2 adults in san juan puerto rico we have never been we would need not to far from airport and walking distance to beach and stores and lots of sightseeing

thank-you my e-mail is mariopuglia@live.ca

this is for april 2012

i would like the best fares please

Edited: 04 March 2012, 13:55
Rio Grande, PR
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,940 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vacation Rental Needed

As mentioned previously in this thread, take a look at the vacations rentals listed right here on TA ... tripadvisor.com/VacationRentals-g147320-Revi…

You can also try HomeAway.com or VRBO.com.

5. Re: Vacation Rental Needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 04:40
Get answers to your questions about San Juan
Recent Conversations