We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mi Gente... anything going on the weekend of March 31st?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
159 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Mi Gente... anything going on the weekend of March 31st?

I will be heading to PR from March 31st - April 4th to finalize some stuff for my wedding.... Anything going on that weekend? I will be staying in Old San Juan.

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Old San Juan
Old San Juan
14,089 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mi Gente... anything going on the weekend of March 31st?

Welp be advise that Holy week start on April 2nd and ends on the 8th, if my schedule is correct. The National Basketball League will play some games during those days. There is a fashion and food in Condado on the 31st but that's at 12 pm. As for hotels, beaches and other activities for what I heard is business as usual (tourism). Looks like that weekend will slow during that weekend. That explain why Juan Guerra, Robbie Rosa and Ruben Blades concert is on the 30th. As soon I herd something during those day will post. Suerte Hermano, congrats, and.... NO Bacherlors party :)???

Mentioned in this post
Condado Beach
Condado Beach
1,175 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Rio Grande, PR
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,945 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mi Gente... anything going on the weekend of March 31st?

San Juan Orchid Festival

Puerto Rico Heineken Jazz Fest

Junior Island Golf Championship

Mentioned in this post
San Juan
San Juan
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Caribbean
3. Re: Mi Gente... anything going on the weekend of March 31st?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 19:57