We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question: Any topless beaches in San Juan? We will be...

scottsdale, AZ
2 posts
Save Topic
Question: Any topless beaches in San Juan? We will be...

are their places around the area to sunbathe topless??

ocala, fla.
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Question: Any topless beaches in San Juan? We will be...

Not legally, that I know of!!! I certainly wouldn't call the cops on ya!! Seriously though, my wife makes her own---meaning we search for a stretch of beach thats shielded from view , without a soul around, and let it all hang out!! We've been pretty lucky thus far!!! Justa few curious stares!!

rqf
New York City
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Question: Any topless beaches in San Juan? We will be...

The following was posted on this forum a few days ago.

A lot of topless women frequent the two gay beaches, one in Condado in front of Atlantic Beach hotel and in Ocean Park in front of L'habitacion.

Marshall, Minnesota
Level Contributor
256 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question: Any topless beaches in San Juan? We will be...

Alright;)

~JS

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question: Any topless beaches in San Juan? We will be...

Just a warning, there are no legal topless beaches in Puerto Rico. The laws in Puerto Rico are such that there are no private beaches in the entire territory. By law all beaches are the possession of the Puerto Rican people collectively. If you bare it, then it is at your own risk, since Puerto Rico has "indecent exposure" laws that could expose you to fines or arrest. I read of a couple who went skinny dipping in Vieques and were fined $200.00.

Get answers to your questions about San Juan
Recent Conversations