We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Rico 21st BDAY

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Puerto Rico 21st BDAY

Me and my home girl are going to go to Puerto Rico on November. I want to know where i should stay to have a blast. I want to dance and drink and have absolute fun but i don't know which part of Puerto Rico we should go to. A hip strip would be perfect for the bar and club hopping. Also what are the average cost to enter clubs and buy drinks? Help please!

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,000 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto Rico 21st BDAY

There's really not club hopping in PR as there aren't many. You could bar hop in Old San Juan as there are many restaurants there within walking distance.

El San Juan hotel has the hottest club in town. Once you're in there, you won't want to go anywhere else.

As far as age, I believe that 21 is the limit to get into most bars/clubs. 18 is the age limit to drink. You're all set.

Have fun!

Edited: 04 October 2012, 18:41
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
2,617 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Puerto Rico 21st BDAY

Hi Angelica, Fly into San Juan, stay at La Concha. They always party in the lobby there, plus there are lots of other nightspots in the neighborhood. Old San Juan is just one more option. Have fun.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
7,977 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Puerto Rico 21st BDAY

I've found the best parties to be is at the beach on Saturday or a holiday. Pineones is always a blast on weekends.

Bedford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,949 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Puerto Rico 21st BDAY

Are we all invited to the party?

5. Re: Puerto Rico 21st BDAY

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 00:18