We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Artisans Festival December

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Artisans Festival December

Visiting in December. Hoping to get some information on the Artisans Festival that is held in December. Information on the net is a bit confusing. Is it back at Bacardi? Anyone have any dates?

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Artisans Festival December

As far as I know, no, not back at Bacardi. I have not heard any info about it yet.

Bayamón, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
625 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Artisans Festival December

Bacardí cancelled that event a couple years ago. The municipality of Cataño, where the Bacardí distillery is, set up a similar event for the same dates, the first two Sundays of December. It is not as huge as the original one, but still something. It is also easier to get there. Just take the ferry across the bay, it is right there.

I do not know whether they will make it this year, it is too close to the general elections on November 6 and many things happen around the results , including the cancellation of events, up to who wins.

Questions? Ask!

Juan Carlos Ortega

Puerto Rico

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
8,634 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Artisans Festival December

The usually have a crafts fair in the different plazas of OSJ during the holiday season, starting on the weekends and then more often as christmas gets closer. No websites to get info, but they will be there.

4. Re: Artisans Festival December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2013, 09:17