We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach bars in Humacao

Level Contributor
638 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
beach bars in Humacao

are there any beach bars there?

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
3,012 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach bars in Humacao

Beach Bohío Bar And Grill

Palmas Del Mar

Palmas del Mar, PR 00791

Bayamón, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
627 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: beach bars in Humacao

A short drive from Humacao to Naguabo, going East on Rt. 3, will take you to many of those bars. Going in the other direction, West on Rt. 901, will take you to three bar-restaurants, El Horizonte, El Edén, and I can not recall the name of the third one. All of them have amazing, wonderful sea views.

Questions? Ask!

Juan Carlos Ortega

Puerto Rico

Norwich, Vermont
Level Contributor
14 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beach bars in Humacao

I can recommend the Beach Bohio Bar and Grill at Palmas del Mar, near Humacao. It is located on the beach at the Wyndham Garden Resort.

Of special note was the fried Red Snapper, complete with head and tail, and served with typical Puerto Rican plantain and coconut accompaniments and a small salad. The snapper is sold by weight, and I found the one pound fish more than sufficient for lunch. Also very good on the menu was conch salad.

Some of the drinks are over-sweet, such as the Pina colada and a raspberry slushy drink, but recommend the local beer.

Nice location right on the surfing beach, but beware of the rip tides here!

4. Re: beach bars in Humacao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 05:17
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now