We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 bedroom for 10 people

Chittenden, Vermont
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
5 bedroom for 10 people

can anyone direct me to the best place to find a place for a family gathering from ages 13-75? THere will be 10 of us and I am trying to convince my mother that Puerto Rico is the place for all of us to go. What would be the best are to look/ We would like to be close to the beach and would take a couple of days to sight see and do whatever activities the area had to offer. There are some that would like nightlife also. Close to restaurants. I have heard wonderful things about Vieques. How hard (easy) is it to get there from the airport? We would be going for week. Thanks for your help.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,222 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 bedroom for 10 people

Vieques is a seperate island and has it's own airport. You can also take a ferry over. On the main island i would look at the Casitas village at the El Conquistador resort. Town home type units 1 - 3 bedrooms. That's on the NE coast. The Wyhdam Rio Mar also has condo units. They are privately owned you would need to look. Some may have more than one unit, maybe next to each other. Then in San Juan the ESJ towers is a condo hotel on Isla Verde Beach. 1 to 3 beroom units also.

2. Re: 5 bedroom for 10 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about San Juan
Recent Conversations