We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All day parking in Condado

Connecticut
Level Contributor
7 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
All day parking in Condado

Hi, we are staying out of town and want to spend the day enjoying Condado. Is there a place where we can publicly park in the area? I don't mind if its a little "pricey", all we want to do is spend a day there.

Thanks!!

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,379 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All day parking in Condado

The Marriott has a deck you should be able to use.. Condado plaza does have a deck that I have used. Free paeking is the issue, but it's worth a drive around looking for one. If you are willing to pay, there is no problem.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,975 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All day parking in Condado

Plenty of parking lots in Condado. There are a few close to the Conrad, the in the Conrad, in La Concha and one by the Ashford Presbyterian Hospital at the opposite end of Ashford Ave. The ones at the hotels will be more expensive, as you can imagine.

San Francisco CA
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: All day parking in Condado

When I was there I was always able to find street parking on the residential side streets (with some patience).

4. Re: All day parking in Condado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about San Juan
Recent Conversations