We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Airport to Cruise Terminal

Steger, Illinois
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
From Airport to Cruise Terminal

I read on someone else's post that the cheapest way to get to the cruise terminal from the airport is by cab. Just wondering if that still rings true for a group of 8 adults or if there is another way that may be a bit cheaper

pa
Level Contributor
831 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Airport to Cruise Terminal

I know our family of 5 adults took a van for around $25-$30. I'm thinking some of the vans may hold more people but am not positive on that. Either way it has to be cheaper that going through the cruise ship.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,596 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Airport to Cruise Terminal

Flat rate of $19+$2 gas surcharge for the first 5 passengers, $2 per person for the 6th and 7th passenger. I believe they can fit 8, otherwise you can take 2 vans. Add to that $1per bag.

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Airport to Cruise Terminal

Yes, the taxi is the cheapest way. With 8 people you will probably need 2 (I believe there is a limit of 7 people/taxi).

4. Re: From Airport to Cruise Terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 February 2013, 19:05
5. Re: From Airport to Cruise Terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2014, 05:16