We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marmalade tasting menus

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Marmalade tasting menus

Anyone know the different tasting menu options offered at Marmalade, and the prices?

I went to their website, but it is currently under construction.

Heading to PR March 30-April 6. Can't wait to try this place!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
103 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marmalade tasting menus

Opentable has the menu and tasting menu

opentable.com/marmalade-restaurant-and-wine-…

Going next week.

NewHampshire
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Marmalade tasting menus

Would children, ages 10 and 13, be welcomed here, or is it more oriented towards adults? I'm inclined to think adults only by the menu.....

If this is not a child friendly restaurant, can you suggest a restaurant which is that has cuisine similar to this?

Thanks!

Vicky

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
103 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marmalade tasting menus

Here's some child friendly upscale restaurants from Yelp:

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=kid+friendly+restaurant+upscale&find_loc=San+Juan%2C+Puerto+Rico%2C+Puerto+Rico&ns=1

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
491 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marmalade tasting menus

It's an amazing place. One of my best meals ever! Not cheap, but worth it. I highly suggest the parsnip dish - it was incredible, and not a veggie you'd think of being a star.

Honestly, I don't think taking your kids there would be a big deal if they are well behaved. They're old enough to be in their seats and not loud. It's pricey so not sure you'd want to spend the money or on a menu for them. There were a lot of people wearing shorts or jeans there, even though it's more upscale.

5. Re: Marmalade tasting menus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2014, 05:17