We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Cruise??

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset Cruise??

Hi! I am going to PR April 7th -12. My boyfriend's birthday is on the 8th. I am looking for something romantic to do with him. Was thinking of a sunset cruise with dinner..or dinner on the beach would be fabulous! We are staying at the Rio Mar. Any and all suggestions are welcome and will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,288 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Cruise??

A suggestion. eastwindcats.com/excursions/exc-vieques.htm

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset Cruise??

OMG!! Thank you! This is exactly like what I was thinking. Will take other suggestions as well, but that you PR_Bob

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset Cruise??

A few choices for sunset cruises....depending on your budget: In SJ, there is Sailing Dreams. 6 people max.

In Fajardo- Traveler and Spread Eagle usually offer sunset sails.

For restaurants- I love Pamela's in Ocean Park- feet in the sand fine dining.

4. Re: Sunset Cruise??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2014, 05:16