We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife and Pool Parties in San Juan

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Nightlife and Pool Parties in San Juan

Hello all,

I was wondering if perhaps there were any vegas-style pool parties in San Juan?

Also, we are two gals travelling 26 and 30 and wondering, for that demographic, where the good nigthspots are. Is there anywhere that plays top 40/hip hop primarily?

Thanks!

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife and Pool Parties in San Juan

Also I should mention we're staying at the Doubletree for 2 days then the Intercon for the remaining 4.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,278 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife and Pool Parties in San Juan

Not even close to Vegas. No real pool parties. Why would they. They have beaches. That's were the parties are. Weekends can be wild and a lot of fun. Next to the IC is the El San Juan, ehich has the hotest club.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
2,653 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife and Pool Parties in San Juan

Hi Bri, Check out La Concha, its close by the Double Tree. Brava, at the El San Juan is a little below your demographic, but you might like the lobby on weekends. You could also check out the rooftop at the Beach & Water Club.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
240 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife and Pool Parties in San Juan

Not too far from the Doubletree, on Ashford across from the Marriott, there is a club, with both indoor and

outside seating. When I stayed in a condo, upstairs in that building, I could hear the music until the early

morning hours on week-ends. Don't know the name, but seems quite popular.

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightlife and Pool Parties in San Juan

Great! We get free access to La Concha through the doubletree so we'll definitely check it out as well as the other suggestions.

Washington, DC
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightlife and Pool Parties in San Juan

Hey there- I was headed to PR with a few friends and wanted to see where you ended up and your thoughts on where to go. The group of people are ages 28-35 and a very cool and fun group. Any help would be much appreciated!

7. Re: Nightlife and Pool Parties in San Juan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about San Juan
Recent Conversations