We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Personal coolers at the pool...??

VA
Level Contributor
323 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Personal coolers at the pool...??

Specifically at the Conrad, but open to all comments. Is this typically allowed?

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,155 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Personal coolers at the pool...??

In general, Hotels do not allow coolers in the Pool area. I would just buy a large plastic cup and fix a drink in the room. Glas is not allowed on Pool Decks

Edited: 28 May 2013, 21:03
2. Re: Personal coolers at the pool...??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 May 2013, 00:05
VA
Level Contributor
323 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Personal coolers at the pool...??

Thx for the response! Will do.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
8 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Personal coolers at the pool...??

We used a small soft pack cooler ( think 3-4 cans) but found it easier to mix drinks in room and used a water bottle or tumbler. No glass allowed and I wouldn't bring the whole bottle

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,730 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Personal coolers at the pool...??

Like Liz my husband and I brought a small lunch box type cooler to the pool at the Embassy suites as well as the beach. No one gave us a hard time.

VA
Level Contributor
323 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Personal coolers at the pool...??

Thanks for the tips.

7. Re: Personal coolers at the pool...??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 07:17