We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants/bars near Posada San Francisco

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Clifton Park,NY
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants/bars near Posada San Francisco

My friends and I,middle aged women,but young at heart,will be staying on two Saturday nights at Posado San Francisco hostel, Calle San Francisco 405 ,in Old San Juan. I would like some suggestions for some moderately priced restaurants within walking distance where we can enjoy the local scenery and some cocktails as well. Also is that a relatively safe area for us to be walking around at night?

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
8,885 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants/bars near Posada San Francisco

OSJ is safe, plenty of people walking around. The entire area is walking distance. My favorite restaurants in the area are Marmalade, La Madre, St Germain Cafe, Cafe Puerto Rico and Al Dente.

NYC
Level Contributor
347 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants/bars near Posada San Francisco

Try Cafe Manolin for Breakfast or

Lunch, a retro-diner looking spot for huge portions of food served by a kind efficient staff, on Calle San Justo between Calle Fortaleza and Calle Tetuan. Great "Mero" Fish (ask for "limon"/limes to squeze on it), great Chicken Parm, almost everything comes with rice & beans. Cafe con Leche = Fabulous as well as their Dark Chocolate Cake. A WINNER!

3. Re: restaurants/bars near Posada San Francisco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2014, 05:16