We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30th bday in PR

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
30th bday in PR

I'm staying in a condo in Condado from Aug 10-13. Im going horse back riding and ATV. I;m partying at Brava on Saturday and having my birthday dinner at Perla. What other bars/clubs are good to go to on Sunday and Monday? Any suggestions for my bday trip would be appreciated.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
2,617 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 30th bday in PR

Hi Shajini, On Sundays there are salsa bands at the Courtyard by Marriot in Isla Verde.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 30th bday in PR

I'm not into Salsa. Is there any other clubs/bar/lounges for a Sunday and Monday night??

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 30th bday in PR

SoFo (culinary fest south Fortaleza street) in OSJ is on that weekend. Might consider going there and trying out the many drinks $5 restaurant have to offer.

I haven't gone clubbing on a Sunday in a few years but do ask a bartender at the El San Juan bar when you are in Brava . I'm sure they'll know.

4. Re: 30th bday in PR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 05:17