I am on a short trip to Puerto Rico. I require some advice on a few places I will be visiting.
- Cave :Cueva Ventana or Rio Camuy Caves Park
- Vieques - Mosquito bay . Want to visit without staying the night there
- Culebra tour - 6 hours ( I am planning to fly to and fro same day from San Juan. )
Day 3 :
- Roam around San Juan
I have some queries. Somebody please help me
1. Which cave is choose? Cueva Ventana or Rio Camuy Caves Park
2. Should I book a day trip or fly to Culebra directly and get around on my own? Do I need to carry snorkeling gears? Can I rent a scooter there?
3. I suppose the flights from San Jun to Culebra are tiny. There may be light rain on the day I fly. How often do such flights get canceled? Any idea?
3. Are there instructors in Culebra who could help me in snorkeling? I cannot swim :(
Any help is appreciated.
.Edited: 26 August 2013, 08:53