We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Ciquala Suites In Mimamar next month

1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at Ciquala Suites In Mimamar next month

Greetings. I'm staying for the weekend in miramar San Juan and like suggestions for weekend entertainment and tourist activities for a Friday night and all day Saturday. I'm renting a car so I'm not limited

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Miramar
Hotel Miramar
862 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Condado Vanderbilt Hotel
Condado Vanderbilt Hotel
#1 of 49 hotels in San Juan
Hotel El Convento
Hotel El Convento
#2 of 49 hotels in San Juan
Decanter Hotel
Decanter Hotel
#3 of 49 hotels in San Juan
San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
10,232 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at Ciquala Suites In Mimamar next month

Miramar is a across the bay from Condado and is a residential area. Not much happens there at night but there are a few restaurants, a gourmet grocery store and a foreign movies theatre nearby. You will need the car or take cabs to go to Condado, Isla Verde or OSJ.

Nightlife can be found in these 3 areas. Without knowing your interests we cannot recommend a specific area.

As you only have one day of activities, then the recommendation is to visit OSJ (forts, galleries, museums). Since you have a car, as an alternative, you could also go to the rainforest.

If you plan to only stay in SJ, then reconsider renting a car. You will have to negotiate traffic and the parking lots by hotels can be quite expensive.

Mentioned in this post
Condado Beach
Condado Beach
1,180 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Isla Verde
Isla Verde
Puerto Rico
2. Re: Staying at Ciquala Suites In Mimamar next month

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 05:17