We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2.5 days in Farjado - Bio bay night tour and 2pm Las Cabeza

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Clarksville...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
2.5 days in Farjado - Bio bay night tour and 2pm Las Cabeza

We have Saturday, Sunday and half day Monday in Farjado. I am planning at least one day of hiking in El Yunque, a 2 pm "Meet at Las Cabezas de San Juan" tour, and the Bio bay night tour, and half day relaxing at the beach. Does it make more sense to put the 2 pm tour and the Bio day kayak night tour in one day on Saturday or on separate days (most kayak tour companies do not operate on Sundays)? If in one day, we will do hiking in El Yunque on Sunday for a full day, half day at Luquillo beach Monday before we drive to OJU to settle in our hotel (what should we do Saturday morning? Hiking or beach?) If on separate days, we will do hiking on Saturday, then the night tour, wake up late on Sunday morning for the beach, then the 2pm tour, and more hiking or beach time Monday AM. I have a ten year old daughter who is very outdoorsy with me.

Also, if we stay in the Ceiba Country Inn, is it less convenient driving wise comparing to getting a place in Luquillo and make it closer?

Mystic, Connecticut
Level Contributor
266 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2.5 days in Farjado - Bio bay night tour and 2pm Las Cabeza

I was wondering something similar! Looking at the tours on San Juan De Cabeza, I am interetsed in the day tour,and the night bio bay tour.... should they be booked on the same day?

Clarksville...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 2.5 days in Farjado - Bio bay night tour and 2pm Las Cabeza

We did it on the same day, which is great. Because they are very close and you have about 2 hours (we booked the 6:30 pm kayak tour) in between if you need to have dinner.

Lawrence, Kansas
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2.5 days in Farjado - Bio bay night tour and 2pm Las Cabeza

The biobay tour had gone dark in November sometime. Has it come back up to par? We are coming to San Juan in a week and planned to do that tour.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
8,912 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2.5 days in Farjado - Bio bay night tour and 2pm Las Cabeza

The biobay is back to normal.

5. Re: 2.5 days in Farjado - Bio bay night tour and 2pm Las Cabeza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 05:17