We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying from San Juan to Vieques

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flying from San Juan to Vieques

Hi All,

My husband and I will be flying from NYC to San Juan on April 30 and we are checking in that same day to the W hotel in Vieques. Our flight from NYC lands at 12.47pm and we are flying Delta. What time do you recommend we book our flight out to Vieques for? And do all of the flights fly out of the San Juan airport? We are looking at Cape Air?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,147 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying from San Juan to Vieques

Hi, There is a ton of searchable information relative to your questions in both the "Top Questions about Isla de Vieques" section of the Vieques Forum, and in the Search window of the Form page itself. Probably best to put together a plan & then run it by the forum for input. :-)

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g147326-i649-Isla_d…

Schedules for all the airlines serving Vieques can be found at Vieques Events magazine (page 26):

www.viequesevents.net/pdf/archives/ve0114.pdf

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying from San Juan to Vieques

Thanks for that.

If we arrive into San Juan (flying Delta) at 12.47pm and fly Cape Air to Vieques at 2.12pm. Will that be enough time? Cape Air checkin closes 45 mins before departure, so that gives us 40 mins to collect our baggage and checkin again. I am not sure if that will be enough time, as I'm not sure what San Juan int. airport is like. Our Delta flight is coming from JFK. Do your think we would be better off booking Cape Air's 2.42pm flight?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3. Re: Flying from San Juan to Vieques

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2015, 05:16