We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help, where to stay?

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Please help, where to stay?

I've seen this discussion many times, but people seem to be giving the beaches of where to stay, not the names of actual hotels...with that being said:

My friend & I are looking for somewhere reasonably priced to stay within in walking distance to the beach and restaurants, free wifi IN your room, and would love free breakfast or a microwave &/or a fridge in the room.

Thank you in advance!!!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
8,634 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help, where to stay?

First you have to state your budget. Reasonable for me is under $100, for others under $200.

Having read about the different areas, do you have a preference?

Not many hotels include breakfast. The Embassy is one of the few.

Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help, where to stay?

sorry about that, preferably under 200..the cheaper the better considering I'll barely be there!

Honestly don't care what part, taking the bus, trolley, or taxi is fine to get to w better beach.

Breakfast would be a plus, but can deal without it..but would love a microwave or fridge. I always do all inclusives, and well since its not possible here, i'm just trying to keep it affordable.

Florida
Level Contributor
107 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please help, where to stay?

What dates are you looking at? That also makes a big difference in price...I have Embassy Suites booked for Dec. 6th @ $144 a night...it's only a few blocks from the beach, shopping & restaurants...they have a full breakfast...as well as an manager's reception each evening with free drinks & snacks...Love this place...there is a fridge, microwave & coffee maker in the room...I don't know about free wifi in room as I don't travel with a laptop...they do have a business center with free computers...

Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please help, where to stay?

Thank you! I was looking at them too,cheapest I found was 169, plus their resort fees. I'm looking at April 25-29. Most of the cheaper places I found have horrible reviews, but the descend up over 200 a night with their taxes & resort fees, so I'm torn! We might split to up with Ciqala luxury suites the last 2 nights, but that leaves the first 2, somewhere on/very close to the beach!

5. Re: Please help, where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 05:16