We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

2 posts
Save Topic
Weather

The upcoming weekend forecast is not looking good. :-( It says thunderstorms & showers almost all day and night, all weekend. I'm super bummed as we'll only be there friday-monday. Any suggestions for alternate plans. I'm really hopeful this is just the typical afternoon rain and nothing more. :(

Rio Grande, PR
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,935 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

The weather report for Puerto Rico looks like clear skies for the next week ... Actually, we've been having unseasonally high temperatures for the past week or so.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Yay! Thanks! I'm sticking to your forecast and Accu Weather and NOT The Weather Channel. They must have the wrong info.

Thank you!

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,274 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Don't pay attention to the forecast. It's hardly ever accurate in PR. And even if it shows showers, they will happen somewhere on the island, and not necessarily where you'll be. But even if it does rain where you'll be, it'll be a passing shower. So when in PR, do as PRicans do: wait until the rain passes, and go about your day as if nothing happened.

Edited: 30 April 2014, 18:18
Carolina
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

683elisas its been about 90degree weather here in Puerto Rico almost every single day with very little to no rain what so ever.

Thunderstorms for the week? I dont think so!

12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

Weather Channel says storms all next week. I will get there on Wednesday the 14th through Tuesday of the following week, can I get a local update from anyone there?

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,172 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

NOAA has posted a hazardous Weather warning. A low is building, which will raise the humidity which can bring some significant rain.

forecast.weather.gov/wwamap/wwatxtget.php… weather outlook

7. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 05:16