We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Rico

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
5 posts
Save Topic
Puerto Rico

I am planning a Girl's Get-a-way. There will be 5 of us and we are all late 20's early 30's. We would like to enjoy the nightlife and also fun excursions. Any recommendations?

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto Rico

Stay at the El San Juan Hotel in Isla Verde or the Intercontinental next door. The ESJ has a night club.

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
3,919 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puerto Rico

check out www.puertoricodaytrips.com for great excursion ideas

5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Puerto Rico

Thank you very much!

California
Level Contributor
241 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Puerto Rico

Isla Verde might be a place to concentrate in regards to nightlife. El Condado area might be another option. By the way The ESJ Towers does not have a night club. Enjoy

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,000 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Puerto Rico

Another vote for El San Juan. It has the hottest club in town, nice pools, it's right on the beach, and within walking distance to restaurants and shops. (Try Metropol restaurant.)

Intercontinental is a great alternative as it's right next door to El San Juan.

Edited: 27 May 2014, 13:07
Peoria, Illinois...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Puerto Rico

For a good nightlife - or just about hanging out and having fun, meeting new people, check out Posada San Francisco in Old San Juan. Its a nice (definitely safe) hostel close to bars, cafes, restaurants, lil shops and a big plaza (man! I can't wait to go back as I sit here typing this!). You can figure out if you want to hang out at one of the bars around that place for the local flavor or go down to San Juan or Condado which I heard have good clubs.

5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Puerto Rico

Thanks everyone!

8. Re: Puerto Rico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 07:16