We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Hotel or condo outside the city

Mountain Home...
Level Contributor
293 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a Hotel or condo outside the city

I realy dont want to stay in San Juan because i realy dont like big city's. Im looking for a quiet place with a beach and mabey a bar and grocery store near by and how to get there. Ive looked on VRBO and hotel sights but i dont know whats in the city or out. If anybody could point me in the right direction i would know where to start.. Thanks

www.youtube.com/user/BUZZARDROOST5015/videos…

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a Hotel or condo outside the city

Take a look at Rincon on the west coast. It's pretty low key and quiet. You will need a rental car to get there. I suggest flying into Aguadilla Airport on the west coast.

Mentioned in this post
Rincon
Rincon
Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a Hotel or condo outside the city

You can also check Rio Grande or Luquillo towns on the east coast. For the east coast you fly into San Juan airport.

Mentioned in this post
Rio Grande
Rio Grande
Puerto Rico
Luquillo
Luquillo
Puerto Rico
Armonk, New York
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a Hotel or condo outside the city

The north east coast has a number of beach resorts which you should consider. From west to east they are St. Regis Bahia Beach (New, $$$$); Gran Melia (Tahitian style, best pool and golf, only ok beach) Wyndham Rio Mar ( Great beach, standard hotel, best location for VRBO); El Conquistador (Classic hotel on high bluff, unreal views, beach on private island via shuttle) .

For VRBO, in addition to Rio Mar, look in towns of Rio Grand, Luquillo, and Fajardo (In NE around El Yunque rain forest). Consider Rincon on west coast - 2-3 hour drive (Quiet, laid back. surfer town)

Mentioned in this post
Luquillo
Luquillo
Puerto Rico
Fajardo
Fajardo
Puerto Rico
Mountain Home...
Level Contributor
293 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a Hotel or condo outside the city

Thanks everybody for your help. It gives me the info i need to get started. Thanks again

www.youtube.com/user/BUZZARDROOST5015/videos…

Rincon,PR
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a Hotel or condo outside the city

Fro Rincon have a look at:

www.rincon.org

www.rinconpr.com

www.rinconvacations.com

www.surfrinconpr.com

Hope this helps.

6. Re: Looking for a Hotel or condo outside the city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:16