We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation Help

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newark, Delaware
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Vacation Help

Hi!

My Fiance and I will be staying at the Best Western in Condando from 6/9-6/14. Just a few questions. Is this a nice hotel? We're not locked in, but I got a good deal and it looked pretty good. Also, what are some good areas with restaurants and bars/clubs? Last question is what are the nicer beaches to visit in the area. We will not have a car while we are there so we will be relying on public transportation.

Thank you in advance!

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,025 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation Help

THe Condado has many restaurants and shops. Just go for a walk from the hotel. You can also walk to the Condado beach. A better swimming beach would be Isla Verde or head to the Condado Lagoon which will be West down Ashford to the Condado Plaza. THere is a public beach there on the Lagoon. I want to say it's about a mile, but walkable. I have not stay at the Best Western since it became the Best Western. Maybe someon on the forum can chime in.

2. Re: Vacation Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 05:17