We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

That Nasty Guest Motel Embassy

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
4 posts
Save Topic
That Nasty Guest Motel Embassy

This motel is the worst of the worst. I hope they go out of business because it is not fair to take money from people to stay in that filty place. They need to pay people to stay there. The place gross me out. I am having nightmares about that place. Last night, I jumped in my sleep thinking about that nasty dirty carpet and ugly paintings on the walls. I hope the government in Puerto Rico close that place down.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: That Nasty Guest Motel Embassy

Hello Rebecca. Sorry to hear about your visit to the "motel".

Can you indicate which Embassy did you go to.

1. Embassy Suite near the airport

2. Embassy Guest House at the Condado area near a Wendys

3. Embassy Motel on road 176 near 175

I feel that the tourist board should know about this incident, can you call them at 1 800 866 7827 or send me the message and I will see that they get it.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: That Nasty Guest Motel Embassy

The Hotel is in Condado, Calle Seaview, part of Atlantis Hotel.

I cannot believe this place is operating in that condition. It is a shame.

Bayamón, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
626 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: That Nasty Guest Motel Embassy

Saludos boricuas...

You probably got into it thinking about the Embassy Hotels, which would never allow such a place to do business under its name.

Please note that the only Embassy's in the San Juan area, and I mean the above mentioned company, are in Isla Verde and Dorado.

**** Do not **** trade for ambiguous information on whether it is an Embassy hotel. You may want to always check its website or ask here. Do not trust reservation agents, read sales agents, which are telling the truth anyway: The place feature the name Embassy but it is not the Embassy you are looking for.

I know of another instance of this situation. There used to be a Mario's hotel in Isla Verde. I think it closed a couple years ago. When people called for reservations, the person at the switchboard said the name in a way it sounded as Marriott. No surprise, when guests arrived they found out the trick.

Questions? Ask!

Juan Carlos Ortega

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

milwaukee
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: That Nasty Guest Motel Embassy

Well I have stayed at the Atlantic Beach hotel which is near by so I know what you are talking about... I think the Embassy is a place for the local (gay) hustlers to take their tourist daddys or the other way around... I always think to myself, "WHY" would someone who owns a prime location property in the heart of the Condado not do somthing to attract people and get favorable reviews!!!

Puerto Rico
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: That Nasty Guest Motel Embassy

Hi!

Advice: When you see the word MOTEL in Puerto Rico, think about a place where people rent a room for one night in order to have intimacy!

What you are looking for in Puerto Rico are hotels, paradores, guest house, etc. (NEVER a motel!!!) lol

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,932 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: That Nasty Guest Motel Embassy

Motel in P. R. are not for the night, they are rented for 8 or 12 hours.

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,440 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: That Nasty Guest Motel Embassy

Could you be more specific about what happened here.... what was the problems you have?

Puerto Rico
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: That Nasty Guest Motel Embassy

Bunny123 is right;

ppl can go there during daytime also !!!

Marshall, Minnesota
Level Contributor
256 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: That Nasty Guest Motel Embassy

When I was choosing a place to stay, I think Embassy was on my long list. Thankfully not on my short list of places to stay. Hopefully they and the Atlantic beach motel, burn down or get knocked down by a hurricane. Then maybe a chain hotel corp, will build there. BTW I stayed at L'Habitation beach guest house. Check out my review.

~JS

10. Re: That Nasty Guest Motel Embassy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 20:16