We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Ramada in Ponce really that bad?

Which Ponce hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
84 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
New Ramada in Ponce really that bad?

I'm considering staying here in a colonial style room in late May 2010. We prefer hotels in the city, otherwise I would probably stay at the Hilton.

The reviews here seem pretty bad. Has anything improved?

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
7,939 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Ramada in Ponce really that bad?

Personally, I've never been. But in all fairness, this is what I think: out of 15 reviews, 7 are good, 7 are bad, and 1 is average.

3 of the most recent negative reviews, have been addressed by the management. This leads me to believe that the hotel managers are aware of the hotel's reviews and are working on making future stays memorable, positive ones.

If it were me, I would be willing to give it a try. And if the first night doesn't live up to my expectations, then it's a good thing that the Hilton is only a few miles away.

2. Re: New Ramada in Ponce really that bad?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Ponce
Recent Conversations