We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hacinenda Tamarindo

United States
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hacinenda Tamarindo

Does anyone know how Hacienda Tamarindo made out in Hurricane Maria? As others have said,, we would like to keep our reservations on the island in order to contribute to keeping the Vieques economy going but we do not know if they will be open. Our reservations are for February 2018.

Any updated info on the Hacienda and the island itself will be so appreciated. We love Vieques

Susan

2 replies to this topic
Philadelphia, PA
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hacinenda Tamarindo

Hacienda Tamarindo just posted an update on their website! It's here:

haciendatamarindo.com/hacienda-tamarindo-hur…

Briefly, they're open on a limited basis during repairs. Part-time power via generator.

We were there in March 2015 - a perfect vacation. My only regret is that I didn't spring for the room with the balcony. We don't know when, but we _will_ be back.

United States
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hacinenda Tamarindo

Thank you for your response. I did get in touch with the hotel and they told me the same thing. They hoped to be up and running by February but we’re not going to take that chance. Will return to Vieques the following year and will try to book there. Love that island.

Reply to: Hacinenda Tamarindo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Isla de Vieques
Recent Conversations