We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pool in Esperenza??

Which Isla de Vieques hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
5 posts
Save Topic
pool in Esperenza??

We are a family with 2 small kids lloking for a decent place to stay in/near Esperenza and will be spending most of our time exploring and at the beach but wan the option of a pool. Does anyone know of a Inn, Guest House, etc that has a pool?

thanks

Veronica

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,043 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pool in Esperenza??

Blue horizon has a nice pool.

2. Re: pool in Esperenza??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2013, 23:47
Boston
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: pool in Esperenza??

thank you for your input; Blue Horizon doesn't take kids and havn't found any private home rentals with pool near Esperenza. i am going to try looking up North near Isabell, any help here appreciated as well.

thanks

Hadley...
Level Contributor
817 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pool in Esperenza??

BostonRon,

I rented a great house last year in Bravos area, right near Isabel, that you can look at. www.palmcottagevieques.com. I don't know if they take small children though. As long as you rent a car, you will have no problems getting to the beach.

Martha

Virginia
Level Contributor
490 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: pool in Esperenza??

Try isla-vieques.com as well. They have an inquiry form that is submitted to all advertisers and you can indicate what you are looking for (i.e., pool, Esperanza area...). You'll probably get responses from others too but it will most likely be easier than scanning all the properties online.

I do agree however that pool properties are probably booked as they are more popular. A few years ago before we purchased our own place (without a pool) we rented 2 different places with a pool and I personally found it too cold. Maybe in the afternoon sun it would have been nice but we were always at the beach and the pool once the sun started to set was just too cold for me.

Good Luck!

Isla de Vieques...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: pool in Esperenza??

Hector's by the Sea has a pool. It's right outside of Esperanza. Has a gorgeous view. Check out the reviews on this site.

Caroline

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pool in Esperenza??

Also check these websites:

www.viequestravelguide.com

cyberrentals.com/vieques-island/…find.squery

Wishing you the best vacation.

8. Re: pool in Esperenza??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 17:17