We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hacienda Tamarindo - Caribbean Deluxe or standard?

Which Isla de Vieques hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
Level Contributor
54 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hacienda Tamarindo - Caribbean Deluxe or standard?

Hello guys, is the deluxe room worth spending that much more money? Or is the standard room more than enough and the deluxe room not worth the extra (is the difference so small that it's not worth it)?

Thank you

Vieques
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hacienda Tamarindo - Caribbean Deluxe or standard?

HT is a nice place and whatever room you get I'm sure it will be pretty. If you want to lie in your bed and get a rush when you wake up because the view is breathtaking go for the best. I think it is an age thing. Years ago I wanted the best for the least, now I want my thrills and feel I have worked hard and am willing to pay *within reason" for a litle extra THRILL. If it is the differnce between traveling or not traveling go for the budget room. To paraphase a thousand writers. On your deathbed will you say "I wish I hadn't paid extra for that view"

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hacienda Tamarindo - Caribbean Deluxe or standard?

Hi Zeero! To me, right now Hacienda Tamarindo not only is the best small hotel in Vieques but also you can choose any of their charming rooms and you will be satisfied.

They have an excellent staff not only at the front desk but also the maids are very professional and well trained.

The view, the pool and the breakfast are fantastic.

Enjoy Vieques and its people!!

Humberto

3. Re: Hacienda Tamarindo - Caribbean Deluxe or standard?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 19:16