We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Tucipe

Which Isla de Vieques hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Clearwater
Level Contributor
260 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Tucipe

Has anyone stayed at this privately owned home and do you have any input, its this or the Palm Cottage, HELP

Vieques,PR.
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Tucipe

Casa Tucipe is a beautiful private home that sits right on the top of Bravos de Boston with an incredible view of the ocean, main island, culebra, St. thomas and St. John. Great pool as well as lots of patio/deck area. It has 3 bedrooms and two baths. Great kitchen area with cable tv. I think it is one of the nicest houses you can rent. Palm cottages are beautiful as well. I think your decision might come down to whether or not you would like to wake up ot a view or not. Both houses are really beautiful but Casa Tucipe has an incredible view. Hope this helps a little...both owners are great as well and keep their properties in excellent condition. Good luck with your decision and have a great time while visiting the island.

Clearwater
Level Contributor
260 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Tucipe

Thank you I think the privacy issue and view are important, so Tucipe it is. He seems like such a nice gentlemen as well and it is always nice to support artists as his wife is an artist.

VIEQUES
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Tucipe

Welcome to the forum navio....

I agree, Tucipe is very nice. It's tucked very nicely into the hillside, giving it nice privacy in a relatively dense neighborhood. It's been around awhile. Always low-key. Very well maintained and thought out.

Clearwater
Level Contributor
260 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Tucipe

Tough decisions, owners are Tucepi are lovely, the wife does wonderful art work, nice to support artists. I am very happy with my decision, a bit more travelling than I expected. SJ, V, V/C, C/SJ, SJ/Mayaguez, M/SJ, SJ/HOME to send wonderful reports about my adventorous trip. Will let you all know how it all went.

VIEQUES
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Casa Tucipe

Holy smokes Q...That's a lot of flying I presume.

What about rent a car at SJU, drive 2 hours to MGZ, then drive 3 hours cross Island to FDO, fly to VQS, Fly to CLB, Fly to FDO, drive 1 hour to SJU, return rental car, Fly home? That's got to be a money saver over flying the SJU to MGZ and CLB to SJU route..

6. Re: Casa Tucipe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 21:22