We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Connection for Rentals

Which Isla de Vieques hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Clearwater
Level Contributor
260 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Great Connection for Rentals

Julie Dechter @ www.viequesrealtyandrentals.com

She helped me sort things out, she is a great resource not only for Viequest but Culebra too. She was willing to help eventhough she did not make any money, referred me to the rental that would be ideal for ME, not for HER.

Check out Los Arcos brand new, luxurious, in the neighborhod of Los Bohios, IF IT WERE COOLER, tough choice, AC is important for bedrooms for me, thus.... Los Arcos, but if I go in lets say February LOS BOHIOS is such an artistic, island, fantastic unique place to stay, and the owner is absolutely also helpful and wonderful.

Good luck Viquest accomo's shopping. Will report when I get back. :0)

VIEQUES
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Connection for Rentals

Happy to hear that Julie did the right thing by you. Good on her.

Los Arcos is brand new indeed. I met the owners, Doug and his wife "Sip" during the construction. They are very nice. Some of you NPR fans may recognize Doug as "Bongo Boy Berman", The producer of NPR's "Car Talk" radio show.

Clearwater
Level Contributor
260 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Connection for Rentals

Cool, it looks amazing, and yes Julie makes it safe for all other brokers by doing the right thing and not only looking out for herself but really helping others.

3. Re: Great Connection for Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 07:16