We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vista Dos Mares or Las Terrazas?

Birmingham, AL
5 posts
Save Topic
Vista Dos Mares or Las Terrazas?

We have plans to rent one of these two villas next spring. Does anyone have any thoughts one way or another? Las Terrazas is significantly cheaper but only has Atlantic views where Dos Mares has views of both the Atlantic and Caribbean. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
Scituate
Level Contributor
445 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Vista Dos Mares or Las Terrazas?

Dear Karla:

Welcome to the forum. I think your questions comes down to personal preference, all other things being equal. There are worse problems to have than deciding which gorgeous villa to rent!

I have not been inside of either one, but I know the area where they are respectively located. Neither one gets an edge for location because there are pluses and minuses for both. You are only about ten minutes from the beach at either location. Las Terazzas would be my preference for the following reasons; #1, I would guess it is less money, and I would rather spend my vacation on the beach and at nice restaurants, than at a deluxe house while I sleep: #2 Las Terrazas looks a lot more kid-friendly which is a priority for me, and #3 the outdoor recreation area(acre and a half), I think is more interesting than the view at Dos Mares.

This is just my opinion, for what it is, or isnt worth. Best wishes whatever you decide.

regards,

Jack

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
445 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vista Dos Mares or Las Terrazas?

I have not been inside Dos Mares but I have been in Las Terrazas and it is fabulous. Very nice interior and grounds. The view toward the north is great - why do you need to see both sides on your vacation?

DC
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vista Dos Mares or Las Terrazas?

I've been inside Las Terrazas and it's great. Also, the pool is wonderful. Unfortunately I haven't been inside Vista Dos Mares, but I'm sure it's terrific too. Both are very nice options!

4. Re: Vista Dos Mares or Las Terrazas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 16:15