We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachside rental

Brighton, Michigan
7 posts
Save Topic
Beachside rental

Hi to all and thanks for your help in advance. Am looking for a beachside rental with a pool that can accomodate 6 adults with a budget of about $2300 per week for a two week period next February. Walking to and on a pretty beach in the morning and evening is a priority. Fishing would be a bonus.

Level Contributor
445 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Beachside rental

Call Captain Jay to book a fishing charter if you are looking for off shore fishing. If you want flats fishing, call Captain Franco, or Captain Gregg. I have not seen many tourists fishing from shore other than my friend Escopeton wading in a little west of Esperanza. He was fly fishing.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
145 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beachside rental

We stayed at At the Waves, which is reviewed here on Tripadvisor. We loved it. It's beachfront. There are 2 units that would accomodate your group. Pool, satellite TV, internet, dishwasher, shared washer & dryer.

The beach in front of it is lovely to walk on in the morning or the evening. We saw locals successfully fishing from the beach in front of our rental. When the water calmed down, it was also pretty good for snorkeling.

Cummington, MA
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beachside rental

jimcougs: be aware that the most beautiful beaches have no rentals on them ( accounting in part for their beauty!)

West Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beachside rental

We stayed at Evamer which has stairs down to the beach and a great pool/patio area overlooking the Atlantic. I only know El Cottage (one of the rooming options there) was $1500 for the week and it had only 1 bed. You may want to contact them about accomodating 6 people and see if he can work within your budget.

Brighton, Michigan
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beachside rental

Thanks for all of the comments and suggestions. I am hopeful of getting a few more ideas in the next few days so we can book this next adventure!

6. Re: Beachside rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2009, 05:43