We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is this forum stuck?

Which Isla de Vieques hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
DC
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Topic
Is this forum stuck?

There haven't been any new messages in 36 hours. Is someone asleep at the wheel?

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
7,916 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is this forum stuck?

Try going to just the Puerto Rico forum. It has constant activity.

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is this forum stuck?

Hi Surfguy!

I was asking myself the same question., also I heard of some problems with Internet connection in Vieques. Things are kind of slow this June but July is like a mini season for the Island and hopefully activity will pick up.

In the meantime lets all start and create some activity in the forum.

HOC

Scituate
Level Contributor
445 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Is this forum stuck?

Sometimes folks look up the past forums and see there is a wealth of knowledge to find answers to their questions without posting new ones.

On a personal note; 21 days for me until wheels down on the island!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Is this forum stuck?

Hello anyone out there.....I am heading to PR/SJ in January I am a avid mountain bike rider and am traveling alone I have researched alot of forums, sites, and companies regarding bike tours, I have found a what seems to be a reputable bike touring company puerto rico mountain bike tours (prmbt)has anyone heard of this also I was going to have a personalized tour done is this safe for 39 female?

Thanks for anyones response

Vieques
Level Contributor
3,410 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is this forum stuck?

You will get a better response if you start your own thread with a title about biking and post on the general Puerto Rico forum.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
431 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is this forum stuck?

Here is a recent thread from earlier this year: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147326-i649-k1059…

Garry runs Vieques Adventure Company and gets great reviews: http://viequesadventures.com/

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Is this forum stuck?

Thanks for all of our responses.

Michelle

8. Re: Is this forum stuck?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2010, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Isla de Vieques