We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inn at Blue Horizon Restaurant...anyone been?

New York
Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Inn at Blue Horizon Restaurant...anyone been?

Has anyone dined her yet?

DC
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Inn at Blue Horizon Restaurant...anyone been?

Yep. The setting is beautiful, the food okay.

New York
Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inn at Blue Horizon Restaurant...anyone been?

Thanks! We have settled on El Quenepo for Valentine's day. I also spoke with Duffy at Chez Shack (we reserved there for Monday night grill party) and he speaks very highly of El Quenepo and gives Blue Horizon a thumbs down. We will go there for drinks. I hear they have a great bar. Kate personally took my reservation and emphatically recommended a new place called "Conoco" in Isabel. We're so excited to go to all three!

Cummington, MA
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inn at Blue Horizon Restaurant...anyone been?

I hope you are not disappointed with chez Shack. It's a fun place but imho far from special foodwise.

New York
Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Inn at Blue Horizon Restaurant...anyone been?

It's so tough because I see soooo many rave reviews about it and others! Well, it'll be fun to have the band and BBQ and drinks anyway!

Napa Valley, CA
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Inn at Blue Horizon Restaurant...anyone been?

Went to Chez Shack for grill night about a week ago. The mahi mahi that I had was some of the best ever. My husband had the ribs and they were just ok. But the music was fun and it was a unique dining experience. We also ate at El Quenepo and enjoyed it very much. Much more of a high end, upscale type of experience. We really enjoyed both for what they were but do have the mahi mahi at Chez Shack...I had it at El Quenepo and it wasn't as good as Chez Shack! We also went to the Blue Horizon to have drinks and watch the sunset. Nice bar and upper deck to see the sun set. Only one other couple there...very quiet. But we got to talking to the other couple and they invited us to join them at Chez Shack so it was a fortuitous meeting. Have a great time on Vieques!

6. Re: Inn at Blue Horizon Restaurant...anyone been?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2010, 08:16