We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Quenepo Restaurant Update

VIEQUES
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Topic
El Quenepo Restaurant Update

Owners Kate and Scott will be taking a well deserved "Spring Break " beginning April 26 through May 4, 2010. When they reopen on May 5 they will be serving dinner Wednesday through Sunday until further notice.

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
220 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Quenepo Restaurant Update

I got frightened whenI first read the subject line. We'll be back in Vieques April 17 - 24 and El Quenepo is on our Definite to do list. Thankfully, they'll be vacationing just after we leave! Thanks for the update.

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Quenepo Restaurant Update

Hi VQSJIM!

Good to know., I will be in Vieques for the long weekend in May (Memorial Day) and El Quenepo is always one of my dining options.

Saludos my friend,

Humberto

3. Re: El Quenepo Restaurant Update

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Isla de Vieques
Recent Conversations