We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a villa or house for Xmas?

Westchester County...
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Renting a villa or house for Xmas?

We want to spend Xmas 2006 or 2007 in Vieques (we've been to Culebra). Any recommendations for 6-10 adults and 1 baby?

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
443 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting a villa or house for Xmas?

Check out the houses listed here:

7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting a villa or house for Xmas?

WE have rented Los Bohios (sleeps 6) and absolutely loved it! Good location close to Esperanza. Website is www.losbohios.com. Also stayed at Dacha House which was beautiful too and sleeps 10 but we preferred being on the south side of the island close to restaurants & beaches. We're staying at Villa Vista Linda in March, 2006 which sleeps 12. Haven't stayed there but saw it when it was on the market for sale. very spacious and good for a large group. All of these houses are on the enchanted isle website...http://enchanted-isle.com/byowner/forrent.htm. Contact me in April & i'd be happy to tell you about our stay at Villa Vista Linda. We were on Vieques for Xmas in 2003 at Dacha House and loved it!! Good Luck.

Nantucket, MA
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Renting a villa or house for Xmas?

I stayed at Villa Vista Linda last year and am returning again this year. The villa is AMAZING! Check out www.vistalinda-vieques.com

The owners/propreters have thought of everything - food for a few days in the fridge upon arrival, stocked "coqui" bar, enough beach/pool towels for an army, snorkel equipment, modern amenities, computer, Bose radios and A/C in every bedroom, great entertainment system and DVD & CD library - I could go on and on. Lots of privacy on the grounds, gorgeous pool, tons of living space (three stocked kitchens) for larger groups. I can't say enough good things about this place and the folks who run it. Let me know f you have any questions...

TIP: Take them up on the offer for a traditional meal cooked for you the night you arrive. It's great.

New Hampshire
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Renting a villa or house for Xmas?

We are renting Villa Vista Linda in April and are wondering how the Christmas stay was? Can you tell us anything about this villa?

Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Renting a villa or house for Xmas?

Try Casa Ladera. It is highly rated by Trip Advisor reviewers. Visit their website at:

Also visit:

6. Re: Renting a villa or house for Xmas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 10:24