We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Food

Which Isla de Vieques hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
443 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Sol Food

After reading about this place on a few posts, I am very excited to try it.....however, I believe I recall reading that it is only open certain days?

Would love to know from anyone when/if the best days to go there are - would hate to miss eating here after what I've read - sounds right up my alley.

Thank you....looking forward to my visit....less than 2 weeks away now...

Beech Bluff TN
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol Food

We were there for a week in July and they were never open when we went by.

Isla de Vieques...
Level Contributor
5 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol Food

It's seasonal. Not open right now but should be in a few weeks. Even then its sporadic.

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
443 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol Food

oh darn...going next week and was so hoping to try it.... : (

5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol Food

we will be opening this friday! our hours are wednesday-sunday 10:30-4:00 year round. we we're back and forth to NY a couple of times this summer(sorry we missed you in july).we look foward to seeing you this year!

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
443 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sol Food

oh YAY....we will be on the island Mon - Thurs (assuming the weather lets our plane fly there) - so, we'll see you Wednesday!!! Can't wait...thanks for the info!!!

USA
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sol Food

We had a terrific lunch at Sol Food. Who ever knew such good, fresh food could come from a truck? We loved it. (and nice friendly people who run it).

7. Re: Sol Food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2011, 07:34
Get answers to your questions about Isla de Vieques