been reading a lot of the forums but haven't seen anyone post my exact plan - wondered what any frequent or recent visitors or experts thought.
1) Fly into San Juan from NY - spend either 1 or 2 nights there (do you think this is enough time in SJ?).
2) Rent car on Day 3 and drive to rainforest and spend day there and night in or near rain forest.
3) Morning on Day 4 - drop off rental car and ferry to Vieques. I understand they're somewhat unreliable but really need to budget for my trip.
4) Day 5 and 6 in Vieques (as well as some of day 4)
5) Day 7 - fly to Isla Grand Airport from Vieques - cab to SJU to fly home to NY.
Thoughts or advice??? Thanks!!!