We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair Salon/Stylist in Vieques

Rincon, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
113 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hair Salon/Stylist in Vieques

Hello TA Peeps!

My future wifey is in need of someone/place to do her hair for our wedding day. We are gettin hitched this Wednesday March 20th.

Anyone know anyone or any place? She needs it done the morning of March 20th. And by done, I mean she just needs someone to style it for her.

Any feedback is MUCH APPRECIATED! She is freaking out trying to do her hair by herself...

Thanx!

Jeremy

Vieques
Level Contributor
3,631 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hair Salon/Stylist in Vieques

two amazing stylists just moved here Jeffrey and Aviad. PM me and i will give you contact info

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hair Salon/Stylist in Vieques

The W has a salon and they do make up too. I used the new salon downtown by morales and loved it.

Berkshires
Level Contributor
286 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hair Salon/Stylist in Vieques

Also one on the side road @ Blackbeard's.

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Hair Salon/Stylist in Vieques

I'm looking for a good hair stylist with color on Vieques how can I get contacts?

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hair Salon/Stylist in Vieques

I would like to contact them as I need a hair cut desperately. Please let me know how to contact them. Thanks.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hair Salon/Stylist in Vieques

Please let me know how to contact them. Thanks.

Berkshires
Level Contributor
286 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hair Salon/Stylist in Vieques

Look at the Vieques Events publication for contacts for all kinds of businesses.

8. Re: Hair Salon/Stylist in Vieques

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2015, 05:17