We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hurricane Season Question

Stoneham...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Hurricane Season Question

Hello,

Could someone please let me know if the third week of November is considered a "hurrican season" in Veiques? I don't mean to come across as paranoid, I just want to know if I should prepare in the event of power outages during my stay.

Thank you,

SusanB

Edited: 18 April 2013, 19:52
San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,073 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hurricane Season Question

The end of hurricane season is in mid november. It is rare to get big storms after mid october, so you should be fine.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
442 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hurricane Season Question

August thru early October is the peak hurricane season which ends on Nov. 30. The third week in November should be a safe bet for no hurricanes.

Rio Grande, PR
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,930 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hurricane Season Question

In Puerto Rico in general, you might see power outages whether it is hurricane season or not.

Missouri
Level Contributor
83 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hurricane Season Question

we were there once that same week, it was beautiful weather

5. Re: Hurricane Season Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 13:35
6. Re: Hurricane Season Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 06:16