We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Vieques

Minneapolis...
3 posts
Save Topic
Flights to Vieques

can anyone help me with flight info to Vieques? I have tried several phone numbers for isla Nena air service, M&N Aviation, and Vieques Air Link with no luck. I was advised to try flight from Ceiba as we'll be in the area. Thanks for any help!

Isla de Vieques...
Level Contributor
218 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Vieques

You can fly Cape Air from San Juan International. They have online booking. www.capeair.com

Vieques Air Link has on line booking from Ceiba. www.viequesairlink.com

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,082 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to Vieques

if you want to book with VAL, go to their website. otherwise call them about 11am their time.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
443 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights to Vieques

You can book VAL flights directly through their website - no need to call them.

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights to Vieques

We are flying VAL from Ceiba and you can book with them online. Or Flamenco Air, either one is good. Just decide which times work best for you. For us, it always seems to be VAL.

Vieques
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights to Vieques

Isla Nena air service has not been around for years, I do not actually know if they were absorbed by VAL but the owners both work for Val now. M&N are not offering regular passenger service , they have a contract to bring the radar station workers back and forth , but otherwise only do charters.

6. Re: Flights to Vieques

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 12:35
7. Re: Flights to Vieques

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Isla de Vieques
Recent Conversations