We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

little nervous and looking for good news

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
little nervous and looking for good news

Booked our trip to Vieques 2 nights ago without looking at the forum. I see now that several beaches and the biobay is closed. Can someone tell me specifically what all is closed? We may need a change of plans.

Vieques
Level Contributor
3,667 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: little nervous and looking for good news

Actually the viewing this past weekend was EXCELLENT and the weekend before, Fruday was not, Saturday was good and Sunday was excellent. I live here I speak with guides and more importantly different guests everyday. it is part of what I do.

Here is a link to the best moon watch calendar I know. please scroll thru to the month you are interested in. ou will see that last weekend was as good as it gets.

Vieques
Level Contributor
3,667 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: little nervous and looking for good news

whoops????

Moon watch Calendar

http://biobay.com/cd/webhtml/moonwatch.htm

New London, New...
Level Contributor
366 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: little nervous and looking for good news

heck, I just might paddle out in few hours and take a look for my self.... tonite should be EXCELLENT. no moon. overcast and rain (i hope).

Edited: 25 June 2014, 23:50
14. Re: little nervous and looking for good news

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:17